Tuesday, January 26, 2010

KNOWLEDGE

"Knowledge is knowing that we cannot know" by Ralph Waldo Emerson. We all know that our main goal in life is to explore knowledge. That's why we were here in school to learn and to find for it.
We were here in school to have more knowledge about what is happening today in our life especially us student. Today the one who has the greatest appeal on us was about computer. We, student, has almost half a year we were here in school.Upon learning we had encountered obstacles, like me in my subject TLE, I have lot of obstacles I met. It's so hard for me to refigister in my mind what we have studying today especially on how to make a simple eb design. But how great I am to be one of the explorer about computer and I thought I reach already the seventh mountain being a student , because I knew that I already above them especially having a knowledge about the ICT IV.
I know that every obstacles we had to be strong enough to face them. Have a strong faith in God. Always tell to ourselves that "I, We can do it".

No comments:

Post a Comment